Actividades AJA Madrid: Football & the law in Covid-19 times
- Thursday March 25th (18:15h CET). Online Webinar
AJA Madrid would like to invite you to participate in an online webinar about sports law. The session entitled “Football & the law in Covid-19 times” will be presented this Thursday, 25 March, at 18:15.
- Jaime Cambreleng: Head of Litigation, where he manages and handles all proceedings involving FIFA conducted before the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) including representing FIFA at said hearings
- Álvaro Gómez de la Vega: Sports Legal Manager in RCD Espanyol. He worked as Legal Counsel at FIFA for the Playerss Statuts & Governance Department
- Impact of Covid-19 on existing international and national regulations.
- Football post-pandemic regulations.
- Upcoming challenges.
- International Sports Arbitration during Covid-19.
(Nota: Sesión en inglés)
- AJA Madrid
- Derecho Práctico
- Mutualidad de la Abogacía
- Nueva Mutua Sanitaria
Inscripción gratuita a través de este enlace:INSCRIPCIONES